Moisturising balm with spicy Cardamon and refreshing Cedarwood. This is popular with the fellas spending times outdoors, offering gentle moisture to weather beaten skin.
Cardamon is a sweet-spicy oil, with a subtle woody undertone.
Cedarwood is a member of the wood family, and may be soothing for skin issues.
Myrrh is well known for its supportive properties in skin care.
This balm is now available in a glass jar.
Man Balm Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospernum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter*
- Coco-Glucoside & Coconut Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cera Alba(Beeswax)*
- Sucrose Stearate
- Olea Europaea(Olive) Oil*
- Linum Usitatissimun (Linseed) Seed Oil*
- Xanthan Gum
- Potasssium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Cedras atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil,Ellettaria Cardamomon (Cardamom) Oil
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
- Citral, (naturally occurring in essential oils).
There are no reviews yet.